Monday, April 11, 2011

Nine Months Old

I'm now nine months old and this has been a BIG month for me.

Just this past week I learned how to clap my hands together, I started eating dairy (love the yogurt), and I can say "Mama" and actually know who that lady is.





I now weigh 15 pounds, 15 ounces and measure over 25 inches. I am getting very close to weighing as much as my cat, Opus.



I got another haircut (every 6-8 weeks for maintenance ladies).



And I attended my very first swim class where I was the only baby in my class who didn't cry.



Check back soon to see what other wonderful things I'm about to do!

1 comment:

  1. Just adorable! And getting so big! Very exciting about the swim lessons.... she'll be ready to hit the pool this summer!

    Also - very jealous that there are no tears or frowns on the haircut.. wish my kid would learn to behave during one!

    ReplyDelete