Friday, March 8, 2013

The Week in Review

Dress:  

  • Preferred - Diapers and warm clothes for a Midwestern winter
  • Actual - Running around naked, wearing big girl panties (un-potty trained) and insisting on only wearing shirts with pockets.





Playtime:  

  • Preferred - Baby dolls, coloring, Play-doh and reading books
  • Actual -  Eating the Play-doh, coloring the walls, and ripping up and/or eating her books


Diet:

  • Preferred - Protein, fruits and vegetables.  
  • Actual - Chocolate milk for breakfast, Pink cupcakes for lunch, and Smarshmallows before dinner (yes "marshmallow" now begins with the letter "s").




Sleep:

  • Preferred - In bed by 7:30 p.m., asleep by 8:00 p.m., awake at 6:30 a.m.
  • Actual - In bed by 7:30 p.m., asleep by 9:00 p.m. (wearing Santa socks), awake at 5:00 a.m.  The time change will not be welcomed!



Verbal:

  • "I'm not a baby. I'm a big girl".  Next sentence "Quit calling me a big girl, I'm a baby".
  • "Daddy when your hair gets really long then I will put in in braids for you".
  • "Momma, can I have your boobs so I can play with Opus?" (NOTE:  Boobs is actually my bra which I've instructed Lauren is NOT a cat toy)


To be continued...







1 comment:

  1. Laughing out loud!!!! So funny.. and only b/c I can completely relate.

    ReplyDelete