Monday, March 3, 2014

Blog Fail!

Okay, okay.

For my blog followers (all five of you), I have received an endless amount of grief for the fact that I haven't made a post in exactly 93 days.  It is a true blog FAIL!  But to my credit (and in the famous words of my dear brother-in-law, Michael Knaisch), we have been busy "living the memories" with Lauren versus recording them.

In truth, she is full of energy.  I can't find the cord to our camera, and I'm pretty much 100% exhausted being 40 something with an almost 4 year old.  As I've said in the past, parenting is not for the weak.

So on to the show.  Let's start with Christmas in March!

December came and went in no time at all.  Lauren decorated three gingerbread houses, visited two Santas, had one Christmas program, and received more friends and gifts then should be legally allowed.




Lauren at her Holiday program. They sang "Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer" (hence the antlers).  
But what I find most interesting is that she is surrounded by all the boys with no other girls in sight.  
Daddy, perhaps this is something you should take note of going forward.






The first of more gingerbread houses than I can count.  
It's fun in theory.  
But none of them were edible since they were glue-gunned together (lazy Mama)
and Lauren sucked all the candy prior to application



The Christmas tree picture. 
Thank you Grandma Kathy for the adorable dress. 
And thank you for the long nap that rendered a happy smile!




No comments:

Post a Comment