Friday, February 6, 2015

She's a little runaway

As we continue to scour (and I mean SCOUR) our house for Teddy, Aunt Coni suggested that I may want to look in all of our suitcases.  Reason being that the last time Teddy went missing, he was found in Bryon's suitcase as Lauren wanted Teddy to travel with her Dad.

So as I'm looking in the very back of Lauren's closet today, I came across a new suitcase that clearly was packed to the rims.

Rewind to last month, when I continuously asked Lauren where all of her underwear had gone as we were down to only a few pairs.  "Lauren, where are the brand new Frozen panties that Aunt Jerris gave you for Christmas?"  "Rebecca, do you have extra pairs of Lauren's panties at your house by chance?"  "Lauren, we are going to have to go and buy some new panties this weekend as I have no idea where they have all gone."

Back to present day, and although Teddy is still missing, 9 pairs of panties, 6 pairs of pants, 5 shirts, and 3 pairs of socks have been found.

Clearly she is planning to run away when we least expect it!


No comments:

Post a Comment