Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas Day

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Christmas 2010 was a wonderful holiday with our new baby girl and Grandma Susie. We dined on wine and appetizers (and more formula of course), took Lauren to see the Christmas lights (she slept through the whole thing) and woke up Christmas morning to some fun surprises from Santa including a Johnny Jumper, new bath seat, books and lots of other fun toys. Santa also decided to deliver Lauren a second set of teeth to match her bottom two. We are truly blessed.

Working on my reading skills early with my new book



Dad opening my gifts while I rest from all of the festivities



Lauren in her holiday outfit. Who says plaid isn't fashionable?



This Johnny Jumper would be way easier if my feet hit the ground.



Merry Christmas from the Thomas family...

No comments:

Post a Comment