Sunday, January 9, 2011

Six Months Old



Happy New Year everyone. Guess who's six months old?

I'm 14 pounds pounds of fun and as long as two rulers (that's 24 inches). I have two teeth and two on the way. With all this teething my bark is definately as bad as my bite. Ouch!

I am on my way to sitting up, and have expanded my vocabulary by using my Mom's favorite words "blah, blah, blah".

I've started rice cereal, oatmeal, and dabbled in green beans, peas and carrots. Not a favorite but are they really anyone's?

I'm happy, healthy, loved and getting bigger every day. Happy Birthday to me!

1 comment:

  1. Aww... I love her and can't wait to meet up with you guys - hopefully sometime soon!

    My mom is going to be thrilled the blanket she made Lauren made it on the blog!

    ReplyDelete