Sunday, July 1, 2012

California Dreamin'

Last week the Thomas family headed to San Diego for four full days of sun, fun and pre-birthday festivities.  We were joined by Aunt Jerris and Uncle Mike, Cousin Sam, and Grandma and Grandpa from Tucson...SURPRISE!

Here are the highlights of Lauren's perfect vacation...
- Blue candy for breakfast (thank you Aunt Jerris)
- Popsicles for lunch
- Skipped all of my naps (I'm almost two after all)
- Stayed up until 10 p.m. every night (that's midnight Kansas City time people)
- Played with Cousin Sam
- Swam every single day
- Went to Sea World and the Safari Park
- And managed to squeeze in TWO birthday dinners and cakes (the ladies in my family are already teaching me at a very young age how to draw out my birthday)


The adults were whipped but Lauren had the time of her life.  Thank you to our family for such a special week!

Candy.  The breakfast of champions.
Moving onto Popsicles for Lunch
Ready to take on Sea World
Here fishy fishy
Aunt Jerris will protect me


I've waited my entire life to meet you Elmo.

Or not...
The San Diego "Crew"
Safari Park with my BFF, Sam
Birthday presents for me???  You shouldn't have Grandma
Tequila, tacos and a two-year old birthday celebration. The picture says it all.







No comments:

Post a Comment