Monday, August 2, 2010

Pull out the Party Hats...I'm One Month Old


Let's celebrate! Baby Lauren is one month old!

And what a fun week we've had. On Tuesday, Lauren's Great Aunt Coni came to Kansas City to spend 3 fun-filled days with us. With Bryon traveling for work it was just us girls and we enjoyed every minute of it. We enjoyed a couple of ladies lunches out and Aunt Coni spent the rest of the time snuggling Lauren. She told Lauren how loved she is by so many people, sang her songs, and read her books. She also tried to reacquaint Sydney with some familiar nursery rhymes but it seems we have a ways to go on that!



To add to the excitement, Lauren's umbilical cord popped off (on Aunt Coni's white pants) so we were able to give her her first warm bath. Bliss!

The rest of the week was spent with good friends making us good food and just staying inside due to the hot weather.

Tomorrow Lauren will meet her Uncle Brandon for the first time. I can't wait to take pictures of our tiny baby and her GIANT uncle. Then on Wednesday, Lauren and I are very excited to attend our Baby Shower at work. What to wear????

Until next time...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 comments:

  1. Dearest Lulu,

    You are the most amazing 1 month creature alive!

    Oh yes, I do not really have a bald spot on my head, I was just trying to not let you feel bad!

    Love,

    Grandaunt Coni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh pretty little Lauren - you have changed so much in the last 3 weeks... I have got to get my hands on you soon!!!

    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete