Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Week 4



We're headed into my 4th week as part of the Thomas family and things are really getting fun here at home (at least for my parents).

This past weekend, Grandma Susie came to babysit so my parents could have their first "Adults Only Night Out". They were excited...I was not!

Cat naps...now those are REALLY fun.




And so are the morning fashion shows that my Mom makes me put on. Perhaps it's time for her to go back to work?







But the best part of dressing up is that I can finally sport the "I love Daddy" outfit that my Mom gave to him on the day they found out we were all about to become a family. We are so happy!!!

2 comments:

  1. "Little Lulu",

    I can't bear the fact you have 0 comments! I'll add my usual comment, "You are more beautiful in each photo! Also, since you have arrived your parents are more beautiful too.

    Love, Grandaunt Coni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!!! Too funny - I love the idea of little fashion shows in the mornings!!!

    ReplyDelete