Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's our family adoption week!



In just a few short days, the legal part of our adoption journey will be coming to a close. And we couldn't be MORE excited!

At Noon on Friday, December 3 (also Lauren's 5 Month Birthday), Bryon and I will stand in front of the judge at the Fort Worth, Texas court-house and officially become Lauren's parents. Birth certificate and all.

Words cannot express our relief, joy and complete happiness.

More to come from the great state of Texas!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah so happy for the the three of you! She is beautiful!!! How long will you be down here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tears in my eyes - what a journey and for it all to be completely official this Friday - I'm so happy for your family... I LOVE you all! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete