Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Getting into the Groove


After a few days here at home we are trying to get into the swing of things. Some days are more successful than others!

Lauren is confusing her days and nights but every day is a little easier and she's such a good baby that we've decided sleep is over-rated. It seems all my girlfriends were right when they said having a baby leaves little time for showering, talking on the phone, sleeping, eating or much of anything else. I am so sorry that I never believed you!

We have however found time for some new visitors and Lauren's first photo shoot. On Tuesday, my dear friend Michele set up a make shift photography studio in our living room and we are anxiously awaiting more pictures to share with everyone.

The rest of the week will include more welcome visitors, Bryon's first day back at work (sadness), a pediatrician appointment, and Lauren's first "Ladies Lunch Club" on Friday. Next week...tbd!

2 comments:

  1. Another diva is born!!!

    Aunt Coni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Skid!!! Bawling like a baby!!! I'm so happy for you guys!! She is beautiful and truely amazing!! Love ya!! Tori

    ReplyDelete