Sunday, July 11, 2010

Home Sweet Home




How sweet it is! The Thomas Family (of 3) made it back to Kansas City with no issues at all. We left Dallas on Friday afternoon and spent the night in Wichita where Lauren made her debut to our good friends Bill and Rita Faires. Aunt Rita has "the touch" so Lauren slept perfectly and we all got some much needed rest.

We arrived home Saturday afternoon and were greeted with a decorated house, clean laundry, and a stocked fridge and freezer. Thanks to our friends and family for working so hard on getting the Thomas household settled while Bryon and were in Texas building our new family.

Grandma Susie (Bryon's Mom) came from Topeka and ensured we are all settled in and ready to start the week off right.

The casseroles are ready, the coffee pot running constantly and we are now officially open for business. Visitors welcome!

2 comments:

  1. More adorable pictures! Every picture is so welcomed. The congregation at my church prayed blessings for Lauren and her parents today. I recieved many congratulations and I shared we were all so lucky!

    Have a great week. Love, Aunt Coni

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for the 2 of you. I can't wait to meet her the next time I am in KC. I know she was well worth the wait!

    Lots of love.....Dani

    ReplyDelete